I have a backup of posts I want to write here:
– the Main Gallery reading in Redwood City
– the benefit at Varnish; Shauna Rogan’s excellent Babylon book; rambling about such cut-up projects and what makes them good or bad in my eyes; playfulness and seriousness (good) pretentious and meaningless-for-experimentalness’ sake (bad)
– César Vallejo “Marcha Nupcial / Wedding March” broadside/booklet from Backwoods Broadsides, which looks like a wonderful series. I want them all!
– my own reading coming up at the Overpass Gallery.
– the fun of being on the radio the other day
– Poetry I’ve been reading: Bullets & Butterflies book. Imaginary Poets from Tupelo Press. Nightingale’s Burden. Gabriela Mistral. Another wildly sexist anthology.
– That airplane poem by Maria Sabas Aloma and why it charms me; airplanes in women’s poetry in the 19-teens and 1920s; vehicles; unmapped space; do women write poetry to their cars? (I have – to my truck & sort of in general)